I think anyone with an IQ two points above plant life realizes by now that masks and lockdowns havent worked. There are a few places on the planet that did neither, and are doing as well or better than places that have.

The funny thing is when you come into the country you are required to take 3-covid tests. A good friend just went through it. They tell you when they give you the tests that a high number of them come back as a false positive. You are then informed that if that happens, you wont be allowed to self isolate at home. You are then required to go to a Government facility.....you know those great places Tucker Carlson talked about a week or so back.....

Anyway its just amazing to me how stupid some people are. They just dont have the critical thinking skills required to see that it doesnt make sense. In my experience most of these people have a long history of government employment so maybe they lost the ability to think for themselves??

The government is telling people that enter the country that the tests give a high number of false positives....yet when they get in front of a camera they talk about "cases" and tests like they are gospel. They are making decisions that are bankrupting businesses based on information they are getting from tests they know are faulty. Anyone should be smart enough to realize that if the tests are that inaccurate we, or the government, or the doctors have no idea how many people have covid. Its an impossibility.

As for the OP question.....yes Ontario is absolutely shooting itself in the foot.( as are many other parts of Canada) Dont believe me, talk to some of the bigger booking agents. I have.