Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by wabigoon
So, what would it hurt for my wife, and I to come to Ontario, fish, and follow all the guidelines you Ontario folks are?

I am watching a CBC report about opening the border. The short of it is, not soon.

The exact words from Dominic LeBlanc, Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs, were late spring, early summer for domestic (within Canada) travel. No approximate time frame for Canada/US travel. 😐

CBC must have missed the memo. Higgens is saying they are working on it now and expects some travel between canada / us allowed by July.

Within Canada travel is allowed now. A friend just got back from Ont.

WRT international travel, they are working on it, but no guarantees. July is three months away. WRT domestic travel, there are restrictions. This is what they were talking about.

Whether you drive or fly, if you travel within Canada, without having been out of the country, there are no federal travel requirements, but there may be provincial or territorial rules and restrictions.

Check the provincial or territorial requirements
Go to the province or territory website of your final destination for restrictions and quarantine requirements.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/provinces

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]