Blaming certain groups of people for keeping this pandemic going doesn’t make sense to me. The reason it doesn’t make sense to me is because I’ve been lucky enough to keep working through all of this. Added protocols at work like mask wearing if closer than 6’ to others and answering an online symptom questionnaire daily. These things don’t stop people from sharing air at work everyday. The same people that wear masks when working side by side, still all sit together in lunchrooms eating food and drinking coffee without masks. Myself, wife, two sons, brother, etc, etc, etc,,, all still go to work 40+ hours a week with the same types of situations.
The reality is there are a lot of people in this country that still go to work and work with lots of other people. What would be the economic consequences if we didn’t?
According to some, I could be considered irresponsible if I socialize with anyone outside my household, but I can go to work where there are 100’s of employees and share air everyday.
The people I know that support all the control measures and like to blame groups of people for the pandemic, are either working from home and not losing any of their income or they are already on a fixed income and sitting at home staring at the TV.
How can you logically blame a group of people if you are also aware of all the essential work that is still going on.

Last edited by mod7rem; 04/03/21.