I watched a news broadcast the other day on a small local station out of Seattle. They had a couple of doctors on and were asking them questions about covid. Both doctors talked about how effective ivermectin is, and how vitamin D could have prevented up to 90% of covid deaths. Their concern was that the government doctors in both the US and Canada are not educating the public about vitamin D, or using ivermectin as a preventative therapy.

I knew about ivermectin. Its gone through clinical trials now. Science has proven it works. Thats not even debatable now. It actually offers better protection than the vaccine, and is effective even when someone has a severe case of covid. Then I hear about vitamin D, and it could prevent up to 90% of all covid deaths. Think about that number for a second. Is it true?? Well from the little bit of research I have done, it seems some very good doctors believe it is. So the question I have is how come Fauci, Tam, and regional health officials across the country are not on every news station telling the public about it?? Why are they refusing to use ivermectin on a large scale ?? Other countries have and are with great results. Somethings not right with the whole mess and it stinks to high heaven. Anyone who blindly trusts these people is not paying attention.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vita...could-counter-coronavirus-effects-report