You expressed my feelings about the mask idiocy pretty much spot on! Masks from the beginning were more symbolic than effective at stoping any spread of the virus. Many people I know in the medical field have explained just how the mask mandates are totally unnecessary and really don’t do anything but make it harder to breathe. It always cracked me up when I would see somebody wearing a mask while driving in a car alone! The gullibility of so many people in society is frightening! Apparently there are very few people that can think or reason for themselves and rely on a government three letter agency to run their lives! I don’t and won’t wear a mask and have walked out of a few businesses that asked me to wear one! Thankfully, I think this ridiculousness is coming to an end as many places I shop I’m seeing less and less mask wearing along with their employees wearing them around their chin!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!