Masks were first worn by Arab women to show that they were " mastered over". In other words they had a master and were submisive to them. Today , the master is the government and it shows who is submisive and who is not. That is why government officials mandate wearing them when they wont do it themselves when they think no one is looking. I woudl not be in the least bit surprised if we find out someday that we are being facially recognized by the government who wont wear a mask. The ones wearing one wont be recognized, and the government is not concerned about them anyway. It's the ones who wont OBEY them are going to be the problem. It would be very easy for them to do this and likely been happening for a long time. AN example is ,,, I went to visit friends in Michigan and sadly I had to go through Chitcago. I didnt know they had the I pass system to pay a toll so I missed one. They had a picture of my car plates and sent me a ticket. This is likely the real purpose of a mask.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23