Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

What a pussy. You both need to grow a pair and quit worrying about what other people do or think that may not reflect your thoughts.

And no, my comment has nothing to do with how I might feel. To each their own when it comes to individual thoughts and opinions.

yippee lets watch every sacred check and balance our government has be set aside while evil doers in the name of never letting a crisis go to waste weave their evil plans. give people money so they will not work. scare them to death so they are in constant fear. all while looking around and seeing you're all by yourself largely calling it out and complaining about it. for crying out loud we had the democrats use it to steal the election. yeah lets call people pussies for being depressed and having dispair over it. feeling nothing about it while knowing whats happening might be worse than the constant masking, those people are just idiots.