Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Jdollar, how many booster shots have you had for smallpox, polio, etc? Those are vaccines.

Even the experts are saying these covid shots may not protect you for upcoming variations. It's a glorified flu shot. I'm not saying it may not help, I just want more testing.

You want the shot, knock yourself out, just like your choice I choose to wait.

Smallpox has been eradicated and I got a polio booster 6 years ago before a hunt in Cameroon, per CDC reccomendation. I also get tetanus booster every 10 years. Just because a booster is required doesn’t mean a drug isn’t a vaccine. And it sure as [bleep] isn’t full of toxic poisons. Yes, it’s essentially a flu shot because COVID is essentially the flu. And flu viruses mutate, requiring boosters. It’s not a coincidence that new cases of COVID have dropped dramatically in line with the rapid rate of vaccination. The families of 600,000 dead Americans probably wish a vaccine had been available sooner. BTW, a vaccine is anything injected into the body to stimulate the immune system mount an immune response when the body is exposed to a foreign protein or pathogen. I learned that in med school 50 years ago and it’s still true.......