Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by jdollar
I have to wonder about the science education of the anti vaccine folks. Please explain how it is not a vaccine and where you get your vast sum of medical knowledge. As an aside in the not to distant future, I think you won’t be getting on a plane without a vaccine card......And I don’t think Clorox IV’s and enemas are the answer.

The only way it is a vaccine is because they changed the definition of vaccine. It is the first of its kind. And importantly, it is not really designed to immunize. It is designed to reduce the severity of infections. I will gladly compare resumes with you if you like.

Let me think a second. Reduces the chance of infection by 95%, reduces the likelihood of hospitalization by 100%. Sounds like a vaccine to me. And just because it’s the first of its kind, doesnt make that any less true. Something or someone always has to be first.....

You are an idiot..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.