Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Jdollar, how many booster shots have you had for smallpox, polio, etc? Those are vaccines.

Even the experts are saying these covid shots may not protect you for upcoming variations. It's a glorified flu shot. I'm not saying it may not help, I just want more testing.

You want the shot, knock yourself out, just like your choice I choose to wait.

Smallpox has been eradicated and I got a polio booster 6 years ago before a hunt in Cameroon, per CDC reccomendation. I also get tetanus booster every 10 years. Just because a booster is required doesn’t mean a drug isn’t a vaccine. And it sure as [bleep] isn’t full of toxic poisons. Yes, it’s essentially a flu shot because COVID is essentially the flu. And flu viruses mutate, requiring boosters. It’s not a coincidence that new cases of COVID have dropped dramatically in line with the rapid rate of vaccination. The families of 600,000 dead Americans probably wish a vaccine had been available sooner. BTW, a vaccine is anything injected into the body to stimulate the immune system mount an immune response when the body is exposed to a foreign protein or pathogen. I learned that in med school 50 years ago and it’s still true.......

I call bullshit. Your language and statements indicate you are blowing smoke. 50 years ago there was nothing like the covid "vaccine" and the definitions at the time would not include the current "vaccine." The definitions in place a year ago would not allow it either. Investigate the word attenuated. Better yet, give a single example of a vaccine from 40+ years ago that fit the newest definitions. Or 10 years ago.

Proper math shows the numbers of asymptomatic covid carriers probably had far more to do with the decline in new cases.

The families of 600,000 dead Americans are probably wondering how they came up with that cause of death. 2018, 2019, and 2020 have remarkably similar numbers of dead people according to the CDC. So Covid cured a bunch of diseases.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.