Mannyspd1, I double checked when I ordered that gun it was feb of 2010 only had a week or so left to order on that round and bull barrel run. IIRC I called Shiloh and ordered it from Lucinda and gave her my cc# for the deposit. They ran the round barrels before the bulls, when I called after getting the notice for the remainder, she thought mid September. I asked that they email me a heads up for when it was ready and to not ship it. So she emailed me it was ready to go. I had allready told my boss that I might be needing a couple of vacation days in Sept. on damn short notice, he was ok with that. I had all ready sized and trimmed norma 2.9" long and loaded them with ppb's. I was ready when the email got to me before quitting time on thursday afternoon, told the boss I was headed to montana friday morning. At 9 in the morning I called to confirm and they said it 's ready. I asked when they closed and was told 4:30pm. I made that tacoma fly, no carbon build up that day 455 miles in just under 7 hrs with 1 gas stop. Walked into Shiloh at 10minutes after 4 and did the paperwork picking up my b gun. A steak and a drink and then a motel room for the night. Next morning I was up on the mountain north of Big Timber on some BLM to check my loads and zero. Back then Shiloh was open to noon on Saturday so I stopped in and bought a buffalo soule xlr rear sight and headed home. A trip to Shiloh to pick up a guys long awaited rifle is definetely a highlight in ones life. 2 weeks later I shot a nice antelope buck with it. Called Bill after I got it and he told me how tall to cut the penny to replace the silver blade. Mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 06/27/21.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "