You're going to enjoy that 50 then holler holy hell when you see what it does to animals Big B, you've got two dang good bullets to run with, you can pick one or both and send over to Steve Brooks, he'll make you a hell of a mould.

Pacecars, that 50 cal missile mould from KAL will do it all to, just unscrew it and send up to 780 grains of love if you choose LOL!

Good stuff Jorge, these rifles and the memories of our old Buddy will never leave us.

Manny, i cast these at 16-1 for no other reasons than i have a lot of that alloy, and in the name of simplicity, one load/one alloy per rifle, it makes sight holds much easier, plus, as we know, 16-1 will work on any animal, i do agree about soft alloy and nose shape, as long as the bullet flys accurate, i dont think nose shape with soft alloy on light big game animals matters, at impact, a dang big dog knot meplat will be there.
Speaking of shirt buttons, i cast some .512" 530gr grease groove bullets for my 50-110 WCF lever gun out of a pile of fishing weights a guy gave me with some 40-1 thrown in the pot to harden it up some, those bullets leave that rifle at 1391 fps over 110gr Swiss FG, i hit a small buck at 30 yards in the shoulder on a hard quartering in angle, he looked like he was trying to drunk dance, totally lost control of his steering, staggered around and fell, exit on offside ribs would have held a 20oz pop bottle.
Plenty of mass for light big game, were i to use that bullet.rifle on Buffalo, i'd cast it from 10-1 alloy and let her fly.

Trump Won!