Well, i've had Mr. Bagwell's 20 twist '74 Shiloh Sharps 45-70 Roughrider for just over a year now, i'll not let it sit in solemn reverence in the safe another deer season, this year it's going hunting, i worked up a load with 75gr KIK 2F compressed with one 0.012" playing card wad, 0.190" Black Magic grease cookie on top of that along with another playing card wad over the cookie, pushed it all down with wooden dowel, sat a 515gr flat nosed paper patch bullet from an Ed Tilton mould Mr. Bagwell gave me and hand seated it down in the case, closed case mouth with Lyman taper crimp die, load clocks 1268 fps with 9 fps e.s.

Just got in from the bench learning sight holds with the load and marking a 400 yard correlation mark on the ladder of the full buckhorn rear sight, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 and 350 yard holds are noted and ready to go, the rest will be up to me breaking a good trigger, the copper penny front sight showed the way to the targets as clear as a bell, i cast these bullets with 16-1 alloy, plenty hard enough for full penetration on ANY conus/Alaska/Canada game animal, the rifle is wonderfully accurate and a sheer honor to shoot and own.

RIP old Friend.

Trump Won!