Originally Posted by Mac284338
So Stick, think this reticle would be useable at low power for woods hunting? Mac

Given the zoom ratio range,forgiving eyebox and ease of acquisition,along with the FFP etched reticle and killer illumination,it would certainly default to being exceptional by literal design. Schit don't get faster or fhuqking easier than a Red Dot,which it happily transitions into with zoom selection. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If'n I don't get sidetracked,I might build another High RPM 224 Grendel Krunchenticker for 90gr Beer Cans tonight and this glass would host same nicely. The 10yd parallax is an exceedingly good call,as are locking turrets and it's a well thunked out Utility Glass. That assuming it tracks,repeats and holds zero,which has yet to be determined. Hint.

Assuming the innards,rate with the outtards,it'll default to a Lightning QUICK Killer,capably covering from Spittin' Distance,to the Transonic Slip,ala 32 Mil's of erector travel.10 Mil's of windage subtension,is certainly nice for Movers. Hint.

I reckon I just sold more than a few scopes. Hint...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."