Originally Posted by Shadow
For those that eschew Chinese made scopes, Sightron (a Japanese Company) makes a very nice Illuminated FFP w/Zero Stop in a 3-16x42mm flavor in both MIL or MOA (for the MIL challanged) with matching Reticles / Adjustments. At under 25 oz, and under $700. green backs it might be worth a look.

Sightron HQ is local to me so I get to see and fondle quite a few of them first hand at the range. No, I don't own this one, but just passing along an idea for consideration.

Yep. I've been a Sightron customer since they came on the scene, using them on my BR rigs and hunting and 'dog shooting guns. Allan Orr at Sightron has always been a great resource and their products are excellent. There might be a few of them on rifles here at my place. wink As for the S-TAC scopes,the 4-20 with the MOA reticle is one of my favorites and the 3-16 in either SFP or FFP can check a lot of boxes. Sightrons tracking has always been their strong point for me as it's an upgraded concept of the original El Paso Weaver's Micro Trac system.

Here's a few....

Good stuff! smile -Al

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]