I've never seen an issue and I've a goodly herd,with a number of pards falling suit. Hint.

I don't know of anyone,who had a turret unlock unwantonly,whether windage or elevation. The feature set is simplistic and foolproof,with no Fluff and such things are warmly welcomed on Killing Glass. Hint.

Tracking,repeats and zero retention are in and of themselves,rather fhuqking liberating. Sighting a rifle in,with just one or two shots,fhuqks with heads and sets the stage for all things warm/fuzzy. Conjoin same,with a coupla pokes nearing the Transonic Slip and it is ASSUREDLY like "cheating". Hint.

Earliest versions had (3) locking screws on the zero stop,the newest have (5). I've not seen any of it matter,but 5 is fhuqking soothinger. Hint.(grin)

Had a coupla visiting pards just peel out and they are MUCHLY rethinking their wares. Pulled a 1" Reupold 4.5-14x in LW's off one's CA Kreedmire and gave him Burris 2pc 1913's,SWFA 30mm Low's and a 6x MQ. Also Started At The Fhuqking Start with said rifle's feed/function issues in BDL guise,which was just as easy of a fix. Frosted all nicely,with Sig 6K 8x32mm BRF's,crushing their Geovids. I always WARN folks that "it's going to be an EXPENSIVE trip...after you see how much your schit sucks" and this panned out no differently. One didn't even bother to bring his 257 Wby on the 2nd day,after gunning a 21" FC squirting .620 BC's at 3050fps. The weather was tough enough,that a FULL understanding of holding a FFP reticle for same,was hammered by literal default. Hint. LAUGHING!

There's method to The Madness and Scope Pukes simply happen at a rate of greater than 10:1 to Rifle Pukes. The 2-12X's are rather fhuqking Skookum and a flying head start to POA/POI sanctity. Hint.

Though a couple more Athlon parcels arrived in yesterday's Mail and after a cup of coffee,I'll be curious to see if one is their new LW Bitch. Hint.

Film at 11:00............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."