Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I'm betting it is illegal drug / meth related. It's a shame what's happened to a lot of those small towns in West Texas with all the meth heads around...My hometown in West Texas became a crap hole when Meth hit there. Used to be a town where you could leave your doors unlocked day or night and never worry, and every church in town was packed to capacity on Sundays.....Not anymore, people would rob their own grandma there now..

Yep. Meth has ruined a lot of small TX towns. And Illegal Wetbacks too.
Like I mentioned earlier, Levelland was a nice little town when I was a kid.

It wasn't the Mexicans around causing problems when I was growing up there...Those were some hardworking/ family supporting son of a guns. There children walked the line too, or took a good ole beat down from mom and dad... Probably a different breed of them coming to West Texas now though...I haven't lived there in around 20 years, but still read the news some and hear a lot of stories from family that is still out there...

The Legal Mexicans were fine. I’ve never had a problem with my of them.

Lol...Texicans are the salt of the earth...been here for hundreds of years. They fought and died to get away from Mexico and Central America.
That hasn't changed. Texas is "flyover" land for illegals. They don't come to America to mow grass in n Del Rio. They come to work in NYC, Chicago, etc.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~