Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Remsen
This is the key passage for me: "To triumph in 2024, the Republican presidential nominee needs to offer new policies built on facts and well-thought-out reform ideas. Trump can’t do that. A new face can."

That's the problem. "New faces" will actually be the same old faces that gave power to the left, like Romney, McCain, Cheney, Bush, etc. (the type of candidates that have run before and who people like AKPenis, a self described Republican, doesn't know enough about to decide whether he'd support them).

Trump was the only President in my life, including Reagan, who actually did what he said he'd do and did it to fulfill his campaign promise to make American great again.

If the GOP candidate in 2024 is the type of new face like the idiots who lost in 2008 and 2012, and who won in 1988, 2000 and 2004, I'll be sitting out the election.

Trump's narcissistic, juvenile behavior put Biden in the Whitehouse. Large numbers of white, male voters got sick of his immature, boorish behavior and said so at the polls. Trump giveth and he taketh away. Anne Coulter has been dead on on this issue.

https://news.yahoo.com/ann-coulter-blames-gigantic-pussy-224927277.html

Hard to believe you are dumb enough to believe this bullchit, but here you go again...

She swallows the Rino BS with ease.

Shes too stupid to consider Trump's mean mouth picked up 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. Wasnt that like many millions more votes than Zero and Hillary got? whistle

Tarqueen is clueless.

Trump got 11 million more votes than the previous time??? thats cool, guess who got more votes than trump though.....Joe Biden lol.

I think you're going to be very surprised to find out the votes from dead folks, illegal aliens and CCP dont count.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin