Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[

1. You can't get anywhere if you don't WIN.

2. Trump lost in the swing states, unlike 2016.

3. We can't count on swing state voters changing their mind unless Trump, or some other candidate, gives them a reason to do that.

You see, I think the only thing worse than President Biden would be President Harris.

The article is fraught with errors. For one, The two Senate seats were not lost in GA, they were stolen with ILLEGAL vote harvesting by the democrats and the same for the presidential election. Trump WON the traditional "swing states" specifically Florida and Ohio by a wide margin, but if you are referring to Arizona, Michigan and PA, there is more than compelling evidence a combination of illegal vote harvesting and forged ballots were the reason. No president has EVER lost re-election by winning more votes than in his previous election where he won of course. in 2020 he had over 12 MILLION more votes. NEVER in the history of this country has a winning party in a presidential election failed to gain seats in the House. The democrats lost 15. There's more a lot more...

Dumbasses like Akpindick dont realize there is a difference in lost vs stolen.

Until actual proof is presented….yup, biden won. None of this bull crap about how trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, that dosen’t mean [bleep] when the other guy got more votes than that. So far I have seen zero evidence that the election was stolen other than a bunch of Trump tards screaming on the internet which counts for nothing.

If there were proof the election was stolen, it would be out there. So far just empty claims and retards who believe the empty claims.

Its coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yawn….let me know when it gets here, flops and fails and you move on to your next Hail Mary.