Originally Posted by rickt300

It's hard to explain things to those who are not blind, yet they cannot see..

So no proof, no evidence. Just more internet talk. Exactly what I expected. Got it!!!

Feel free though to present evidence. I’ll wait.

[/quote]

I've asked this before, and I haven't gotten an answer, but what would evidence look like? If you're not going to count the mathematical anomalies, or the affidavits from witnesses, or the results coming out from the audits, then what would you count as evidence? Give us an example of real evidence then, please, i'm all ears.
[/quote]

I'm still waiting for an honest answer to this honest question.
[/quote]

Provide reliable data from a reliable source (not the maga institute etc). Provide evidence that is 100% verified and I’ll give my opinion on it. As of now, all I’ve seen is BS like you just posted “mathematical anomalies”??? Post them up (not with a meme though). If this proof exists is should be easy for you to show it.

[/quote]

You do know that the evidence you are looking to see is also evidence that will be used in trials against the perpetrators of the election fraud right? Meaning it is not going to be just thrown out there until indictments are ready to be issued. That said mathematical anomalies do have merit. And as far as not being from MAGA institutes what sources do you deem credible? And why did the senate hearing in AZ not appear to show fraud in your mind?
[/quote]

How convienient…..