Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Time to disconnect from indy ca35 you just proved up on your ignore status. Mb

Oh goody goody gumdrop. Magnum Bob put me on ignore. That means I can say anything I want about him and the dummy won't even know it. Ha ha.

Seriously, folks....I'll say this about him.

You are missing the entire point of the original post. It's not about whether or not we agree with his accomplishments. I do. I think he is probably the best president in my lifetime (and that started with FDR). It's about can we win in 2024 or not. You see, voters don't care what happened a long time ago. Stolen election (and frankly the Trump people have done a pretty poor job in proving that actually happened)? Hanging chads? So what? To the average voter, Trump is acting like a sore loser, absent any real evidence that ENOUGH fraud changed the winner. W.I.I.F.M. is what they care about. That means "What's In It For Me?" What do I get for voting for you?

There is much to talk about that Trump, and the Republicans, are not talking about. "The average kid lost six months of learning last year so the union thugs could get paid to stay home and you, Mrs. Voter, could not work. You paid for that twice. If I run, I'll fix that. And you Blacks in the ghetto and Chicago, I'm for vouchers so your kids can go to school wherever you, the parents, want to send them. Why should you put up with generation after generation of inferiority. Inferiority in eduction is inferiority in jobs and income later."

A lot better job could go on making campaign commercials about the border, too. "Do you know that right now more than 1,000,000 more people per year are streaming into the country without being tested for Covid and who don't speak English and have no job skills. Do you know that the govt. is paying to fly them to YOUR state, putting them up in luxury hotels, and not even scheduling hearing dates for amnesty hearings? But have no fear. The Canadian border is closed and you can't go on your fishing trip...again." That's what we need to talk about.

I could go on. Either you get the point or you don't.

As for the author of the article, I don't know him from Adam. Someone complained he was formerly a Democrat. Wasn't the entire Trump family Democrats most of their lives too?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.