Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by funnybone
Those disconnect from reality can`t figure out how to disconnect from trump. They have their heads to far up trumps a s s.

So secure borders
Enforcing the law
Energy independence
Believing in the constitution
Family values
Christian values
Free enterprise
Capitalism
Personal responsibility
Patriotism
Cutting bureaucratic red tape
Cutting taxes
Strong military
I could go on and on....
But if these things make me a dumbazz with my head up Trumps Azz ..... well yep ... that is me

Now funnybone share your values.... maybe your head is up CCP's azz ? hmmmmmm

I don`t see many folks with real christian values nor do I see many patriots in threads like these. The rest of you list I can agree with.
Trump is not a good moral man that is if he can be called a man at all. Trump is a lying corrupt shallow narcissist who is in this game for his own
personal gain. He does not really give a dame about you and the rest of his supporters. His only interest was to stay in power at all cost.
He know the election was not a fraud but he will tear this country apart just to stay in power. We are finding this out little by little every day that passes.
Well maybe you guy are not paying attention. The truth is out there but trump does not have truth on his side and those who support his don`t either.

Thats why he refused pay for 4 years in office and lost a cool billion in net worth through his presidency.

What color were the martians who killed OJs wife?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin