I’m 74 and have two grown sons, ages 50 and 47. When they were in high school and college in Michigan they both hunted deer with me and were both successful. When they graduated from college they both moved to Chicago for work and got married and started families. I now have 3 grandsons ages 14,13 and 10. The two older grandsons are both tall athletic basketball players which conflicts with deer season. My granddaughter is 17 and used to shoot archery with me when she was a pre-teen. Like her brothers she became a star basketball and volleyball player and plays on an Elite volleyball squad that plays year around all over the country. My last hope is my 10 year old grandson. He is a star soccer player but has expressed an interest in shooting and hunting. I gave him (via his dad) a Match Air Rifle, a kid’s.22 single shot and a Ruger Model 1 in .223. This week he and I were watching the Olympics and I told him I could train him to be an Olympic calibre rifle shooter. I have an Anschutz 1407 and an Anschutz 1413 plus a virtually unlimited supply of Match ammo courtesy of shooting many years for the All Army Reserve Rifle Team. I was the Honor Graduate of the 1975 All Army Rifle Instructors and Coaches Clinic and have trained and coached a number of world class shooters. I became a Distinguished Rifleman over 35 years ago and have placed in a few matches at Camp Perry back in the day.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests