Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Howdy John, long time no see. If you look at my OP, I stated my reason for the post. I'm not a knob turner, but apparently those 80 plus folks in the competition were and I'm no genius, but logic tells me if the turning of knobs did not track, they'd switch scopes.

Just like you, all my scopes (but one) are the "fire and forget", that is why I like the B&C or reticles with the built in corrections on the crosshairs. As to scope failures, I've had one a high dollar Zeiss Victory and on a mildly recoiling 300 H&H Model 70, but unlike many here, I'm not vanquishing Zeiss' to the garbage. No love fest, I was just pointing out DATA and not opinion.

J

No one has answered my question of "how many were Tuckerized"
Cecil Tucker made a good living freezing the erector in leupolds for competition shooters and used external adjustable mounts to zero and dial the scopes

I have a Leupold 12x with locked internal adjustments and Unertl de-horned externally adjustable mounts. I don't know who worked on the scope and have never heard of Cecil Tucker. Do you know if he marked the scopes that he worked on? This scope is on a Remington 40X-BR in 222 that I traded for but have never shot.

I"ve been in Cecil's shop in Odessa several times. Great guy who knows his stuff. If your scope is modified by him, it will have a Burris Posi Lock type nipple sticking out of the tube, usually at about a 45* angle from the turrets. It will have a screw adjustment in it to lock down the internals.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.