You and your family are in my prayers. I can relate to the difficulties that you face literally every minute of every day. We took care of my father in law with late stage Alzheimer’s and I know that it’s an extremely difficult task but it’s one that’s borne out of true love and respect Your family is lucky to have you. Despite how challenging it is you’ll be able to look back knowing that you did everything in your power to make him comfortable and safe and that through this you’ve showed those around you what family is all about. You’ll always be able to look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of the man looking back at you.

God bless you Roger and may God bless and comfort your dad. Alzheimer’s and dementia take their biggest toll on the loved ones and until one has lived what you’re living now they have no idea the challenges that you face multiple times each day.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~