A year ago I looked at all the ammo I had loaded up for more than few firearms.I decided there was no way I could possibly shoot it all before I kicked the bucket.Now it is like money in the bank, plus all the bullets, primers, powder, an brass that I will probably never load I could sell and pay for a guided hunt..

Some say it is the stupid ones who didn't plan for these eventualities. That is not all that accurate. Up until this year, I had no use for small rifle primers, so my stock is low, but still have enough to do me, plus some magnum small pistol primers I could use if needed. I have sold/given some large pistol, large rifle, magnum small pistol to guys that are short on inventory.

Yea, it's the ones who post a full closet full of components and factory ammo that are driving the shortage a lot more than other causes IMO. You can bet those same ones wouldn't help out someone in need. I was out at the range the other day and guy was bragging he had 15,000 + rounds of .223 and I have never seen him shoot more than 100rounds

Last edited by saddlesore; 10/20/21.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles