I've said it a 100 times on the campfire...

too many guys somehow thought maybe there would never be another democRat in the White House after Trump won..

well he got in office, shelves were full and prices dropped....

I just kept on buying, primers for $19 to $20 per thousand... every time I'd go up to Portland on business, I'd stop and buy $100 worth of primers.

See powder on sale, I'd buy it if I used it. I was buying RL 26 for $22.50 a pound every time I'd go into a Sportsman's Warehouse, I'd buy a pound or two..

Local Bi Mart chain had tons of Benchmark... $23. a pound, bought one or two of those every time I had to stop by there for something.

Same thing with bullets on sale, which there were plenty of...same with 22 Ammo on sale... Did that for 4 years under Trump...

Pick up range brass all the time at my local range, take it home and process it, and get it ready to load when ever..

Same with 17HMr and 22 Mag brass when I saw it on sale..

I am experiencing ZERO ammo shortages....

When its available and plentiful on shelves, so much a lot of its on sale... folks who hunt and shoot a lot should have taken advantage of it..

and NO, none of my stuff is for sale....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez