SuperKchunt,

Undoubtedly that is VERY "exciting" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I "only" hit (5) airports yesterday,trying to beat the storm home. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon The Style Points,for filming stumps I made to boot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Barely blowing 70mph in conjunction with pouring rain now,so pardon the pending "damp" rifle pics,as you feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk The Splendid Pixels from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Hoalie,

I reckon it was "mean" to dangle Giottos legs in front of you,beings you'd need a co-signer for a down payment upon same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be SURE to "quantify" your Brokedicktitude,in the manner which soothes your insecurities best. I rather enjoy how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are(to you).Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'm fairly certain there's sumptin' in the stack of Mail,that's more than a touch germane. That ain't a dialect. Just sayin'. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It might could wear this. Hint.

BIG day for you,because now you can say you've "seen" one,you VERY "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."