Reeferlady,

I reckon it were a touch mean to leave you hanging like that,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",you Amazingly STUPID fhuqk. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Hoalie,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and it were awfully nice of the fellas,to letcha' pose with their splendors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how exceptionally WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and the High Pitch in which you extoll them! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Lemme fuel 'em,with bipods,tripod and a log. Pardon wares that exist. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Kchuntis,

How many times a day,do you think about me and what am I wearing...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's zero need for you to corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. It seems,you "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Don't "forget' that you "can't read" this,nor marvel The Splendid Pixels as you do. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."