Hoalie,

I REALLY fhuqking enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are(to you)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's are FREE,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist and Reality perpetually colliding with your Fantasies. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I am VERY "surprised" that Knee Deep The Retard,just can't seem to ever go Outdoors. No WONDER you "live" soooooo fhuqking vicariously and steal Splendid Pixels,to satiate that angst and share your "conquests" with her. Allow me to fuel them Insecurities,if only yet again. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

"Explain" to Knee Deep The Retard,that Imagination and Pretend REALLY "count",while BabyMan wrenches on his Vudoo. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining. You are doing "GREAT!",as that High Pitched Nasal Whine is Bitchin'!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."