Karryl,

Bummer on the Henry,as they are ABSOLUTE Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Pardon the REAL stuff. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I shoot alotta claybirds on the other side of 400yds with various Rimfires,but steel is warm/fuzzy. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint..................

SuperKchunt,

I am VERY "surprised" that you gotta steal Pixels for your Avatar and Posts...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon Reality. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your BEST though.

Hint.

Fhuqkjing LAUGHING!....................

Hoalie,

I am VERY "surprised" that your copious WELL founded Insecurities,compell you to Whine about wares that actually exist,on a Forum Titled: "Hunting Rifles"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm curious,do you think of me more times in a day,than you tell yourself that you "don't care",you Magnificently Whining CLUELESS Crying Kchunt? Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and it don't stand for "Hoalie's Special". Google as you must,drool over The Splendid Pixels as you simply do. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

How come my words are so much more powerful than yours?!?

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

WhineSquall,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and it ain't no "surprise" that the only things you can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep rattlin' them Pom-Pom's from your Couchbound Kchunt,you "hard charger" you. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."