ReeferLady,

Shoot me your addy and I'll box up a pair of shorts,that have been hiked in for a rainy day. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Hoalie,

How many times a day do you think about me,what am I wearing and what is the catalyst to build signs with my name on it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is VERY "surprising" that your Imagination and Pretend "works" so "well" for you,given "all" that you and Knee Deep The Retard "do". Drooling on ice and Bargain Basement Hatchet attempts,really must make for a BIG Day for you Fhuqktards. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Google as you MUST and I likely have a fhuqking "few" more. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon perspective and the fact you couldn't even start it and Knee Deep The Retard couldn't hoist it. You gals are some SERIOUSLY "rugged" bitches. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Be sure and share these Splendid Pixels with Knee Deep The Retard and have your Drool Bib at the fhuqking ready for her. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Here's to how EXCEPTIONALLY well founded your COUNTLESS insecurities are,you Magnificent Whining KCHUNT. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining. You are doing "GREAT!",as that High Pitched Nasal Whine is Bitchin'!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."