Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by JeffP
The cynical side of me has to ask....
Why didn’t bill and hillary stump for terry?
And was terry just a bone to throw at the nation to say “see our elections are safe, secure, free and fair”?

Either way, I also am shocked, as well as happy I got it wrong.

A similar thought crossed my mind. Was McAuliffe a sacrifice to the right to calm voter fraud anger?

Seems you two are not alone with your cynical thinking.

On Tuesday Glenn Youngkin won the governor’s race in Virginia. He was an impressive candidate and it was a stunning win.

As Joe Hoft reported earlier today — One year ago 300,000 votes magically appeared for Joe Biden in the middle of the night to give him the win in Virginia. These magical votes have yet to be explained. The Democrats, fake news and even the Republican Party are incurious.

So where were the magical votes this year? Was this omission on purpose? Was this part of a larger psyop on the American public? Was this part of their game? Throw in McAuliffe as a sacrificial lamb knowing they can steal any future election at will?

So, was the 2021 Virginia race a head-fake by Democrats on the American public?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-2021-virginia-race-head-fake-democrats/

Not sure I agree with this or not, I’m more in the camp that the Democrats cheated their ass off and needed this victory, they just didn’t cheap enough to defeat the good people of VA.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/03/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.