kgw20,

I measured the diameter of the flash holes by inserting a long, gently tapered steel "needle" and measuring the diameter where the needle stopped. But here's a photo of the basic difference, which appeared with the article:

[Linked Image]

To tell the truth, guys like you are one reason I don't post very often outside of the "Ask The Gunwriters" and "Free Classified" forums. You apparently have little comprehension of how to test handloads at least semi-scientifically, by focusing on certain variables during your tests, and trying to control them as much as possible. Swifty and others have tried to point this out, but you're not really getting it.

There's a lot of good information out there on all of this, but apparently (like many these days) you prefer to wing it without doing much research beforehand--and then post on the Internet asking questions (and posting "test" results) that indicate your lack of previous research and understanding.

MD

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck