Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I love how when the fangirls are presented with indisputable facts, namely that the .300WSM offers purely superior performance to the .30-06 in a smaller lighter package due to superior cartridge design, they have to come up with something to salve their butthurt. So they trot out Melvin Forbes, maker of $4000 garbage rifles that don't hold zero in field positions. He's got so many pissed off customers he's on failed venture 3 (or is it 4?). My understanding is that he can't even use his own name on his rifles anymore as it was sold off in a bankruptcy auction. So now it's new new ultralight craprifles or whatever

Yup, Melvin is the perfect foil for you girls. Send him your money, get garbage in return, and pretend you didn't get screwed laugh

What does "don't hold zero in field positions" mean?

Your post just demonstrated that you know nothing about either the history of Ultra Light Arms or the rifles themselves. Have you actually ever even seen one? Is the rest of your vast rifle knowledge as confused as this?

Oh I know all about his history of failed ventures, name changes, unhappy customers, and play-you-for-a-sucker pricing. It's amazing how every one of his rifles in a magazine is wonderful, but no accuracy results are provided and 3rd party reviews are consistently that he makes inaccurate garbage that doesn't hold its zero in field positions. Now I wonder how that could happen laugh