Scenars are the only bullets we have used for the last 6-7 years - mainly 139s in the 6.5, and 150s out of the 7 rem mag. Looking at my notes - me, my family, and friends that have used my rifles, have harvested 26 animals with scenars. (Mule Deer, Elk, Antelope, Black Bear, and 1 cow moose) Only 1 animal needed a second shot and none had to track over 40 yards. Scenars are absolute bone crushers. We have never recovered a bullet cause they usually always exit - even thru bone...

Here are a couple more from this year - 150, out of the 7 rem mag at 3150 FPS...

Deer was shot at 298 directly going away. Bullet hit the upper 1/3 of the spine near the base of the neck and the deer was dead before his feet hit the ground - this bullet did not exit - drove thru the spine and grenaded.

Elk was shot by my son. Distance was 468 yards as she was bedded. Bullet hit the leg shoulder bone, drove tru and exited. Shrapnel pieces exploded the heart. At impact she made it half way up and fell over stone dead. I would not hesitate to use this 7mag/150 scenar combo on anything I will ever hunt.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]