Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I drive a fair amount for my business. So I keep around $300 - $500 stashed in the truck. Figured I should have enough cash to pay for fuel to get me home in case things go sideways, I lose my money clip or credit cards shut down.

Trying hard to teach the kids to not leave the house without at least $20 in their pocket. I am guessing until they really get hung out somewhere because they have no $, they won't learn.

I hid $60 in both my kids cars about 3 years ago. I had forgot I did it until I read your post . At the time I guess I figured it would save me a trip of they ever needed cash. Its under the carpet on the passenger side in a ziplock bag.

As a dad I consider this a worthy act. Did you tell your kids about what you had done?

Or were you waiting for them to call you all hysterical and for you to advise them of how close their salvation was to where they were sitting? LOL!

Not personal or anything as I have followed your postings over the years, just asking!

LOL, if I told them it wouldn't be there very long

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings