Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by MPat70
In all seriousness, for the guys that think cash will be worth a damn when things go south you need to change that cash for hard coin silver and gold. Plus things to barter with like medicine, can foods, livestock, seeds, ammo etc...... Those will be the true valuable assets in times of global collapse.

Me? I'm just a country boy and you know what Hank Jr. Says about country boys?

It might have been posted on here a few years ago but somewhere I read a story about surviving/bartering during the Bosnia conflict. It really stuck with me, this guy was talking about keeping liquor around for bartering - that was the "accepted anywhere" barter item - he never mentioned gold or silver, it was all about trading goods/services. His perspective was a little more militant and he was pretty close to living a mad max existence. He wasn't talking about a temporary halt at the bank or the local grocery not getting shipments for 2 weeks, but it was still food for thought. You have a fifth of Jim Beam to trade (in honor of Hank mentioned above) and you'll get whatever you need.

I tried stockpiling booze....... but it just caused me to post mean schit on the campfire.... and now the booze is gone.... frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.