Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Hard livin.

Actually the opposite , I don't work as hard as I used to. Too much telling the help what to do. and not doing the hard work anymore. Do drink too much about 19 beers and 3/4 bottle of turkey 101 since 1:30 this morning and barely got a buzz. Did take the day off, which lately I haven't been able to do since I'm self-employed, back to work tomorrow.

Had a great friend that had been on about the same diet for the last 10 years.
He got a admirable write-up in the local paper this past year.

J.W. Conner III (Trey) was a caring father, grandfather, brother and friend. He left this world suddenly for a new home in Heaven on May 14, 2021 at the age of 59.

He was born to J.W. and Sue Conner on July 6, 1961. The youngest of four children, Trey was a fourth generation Floridian. He grew up in Land o Lakes and as a young "Laker" he loved fishing, hunting, water skiing, frog gigging, golf, tennis and all things Florida.

As a resident of Ozello, Trey became an avid air boat enthusiast and loved nothing more than taking friends, family, and even strangers out for a ride over Ozello's scenic salt marshes that he knew like the back of his hand.

He will be remembered by his family and friends for his fun-loving and big heart, his warm smile, love of assorted music, and the smoked mullet and roasted pig that he artfully cooked in his inherited giant smoker.

Trey is survived by his two loving daughters Chea and Trisha, his sons-in-law Nolan and Randy, and his five grandchildren Paizley, Viv, Parker, Bailey and Whit; his sisters Sandy, Patty and Karen, his ex-wife Traci and his dogs Thor & Gatorbait.
He was preceded in death by his parents, his granddaughter Coraleigh and his beloved dog Daewoo.

In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Marine Science Station. Donations can be made by going to citruseducation.org/donate and designating funds to the Marine Science.