Continuing this topic from yesterday, people are assuming that someone buying in Oregon would need a loan to close the deal. If you do get some person out of the California high roller district, they have cash in hand and then it is location, location, location. We had a plant manager out of one of our other divisions that was based out in California. When the company moved him out here to manage our plant, he couldn't find a big, expensive enough equivalent place here to prevent him from paying a tax penalty for "down sizing". All it takes is one.

I learned a lesson where to advertise when I sold our place up north a few years back. I had it listed with a little up north real estate company for a year and I got absolutely no interest. The wife had been in real estate sales years back and she suggested that I meet with her old boss who advertises in a different, more diverse market segment. I listed it with him and it sold within a week.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory