Originally Posted by JeffA
If you have avacodo green shag carpets and harvast gold formica countertops, proceed with your upgrades.

Otherwise it's a waste of time and money.

Whenever you finally decide to sell, didn't you say you were a couple years out a couple years ago?

Whenever that time comes for you, the market is either going to be more of the same, like it is today where you can just tack up a sign in the yard and sell it in short time all by yourself or the market could crash and you wouldn't be able to sell it for squat no matter what you do.

So money spent on improvements is just a waste unless your roof has timed out or the plumbing is rotten, you won't get a return on anything else.

Most homes listed in the higher price ranges get gutted and remodeled to the buyers desire after the sell.

Save your money, buy a new gun, take the family on vacation.

Just sell the dam place and quit just talking about it already.

Oh yeah, about your question, if I saw a home listed above market for a extended time then it started dropping in price, I'd look at it a lot closer to see if there was something dreadful I was overlooking.
If everything passed the sniff test, I'd figure you were getting desperate and I'd lowball the schit outta ya with a offer.

No kidding. Grow some balls and list it and stop being wimpy. Period..

Or don't.

PS- why are you asking for a realtor when all you're talkin about is listing it on Zillow? Zillow is not the MLS.

PSS- Most realtors don't know schit, anyway.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH