Originally Posted by wabigoon
I've had two shots, and I'm afraid of them, "No Mark of the 'beast'"

If anyone does not want the shot, I figure it's his business.

Like GOD said, see what fruit the tree produces before eating of it. Adam and Eve ate of the fruit and died. What good have you seen Biden or Faukki do?
How long does it take asbestosis to occur after breathing enough asbestos?

You think they are stupid enough to put a toxin in the jab that would kill everyone who took it in 2 weeks when they wouldnt have nearly everyone injected? You think even the dumbest showflakes wouldnt be able to connect the dots as to the cause. Satan isnt stupid.

Wouldnt it be better to poison only a small portion and have some jabs with the virus to increase the covid count to justify more jabs because of s "new variant". Then more jabs, more variants with an ever increasing number of people gradually having their immune systems destroyed and more people getting cancers or dying from new viruses released?

The science is in. We arent listening to it. ALL PREVIOUS VAXES COMBINED CAUSE ABIUT 150 DEATHS A YEAR. THESE JABS HAVE CAUSED 21,000 BY VAERS WHICH REPORTS 1-10%. THAT MEANS AT 10% REPORTING 200,000 HAVE DIED THAT DOESNT COUNT THOSE DYING IN 2 WEEKS WHICH IS THE MAJORITY.

Hoping you didnt get the jab from the vile with the serial number ending in "3".
Already people are turning up filled up with cancers the likes of which Drs have never before seen.

Dont hold your breath until your Bolshevik controlled MSM or CDC starts reporting it. Just because they get the weather right at times....

Satain isnt stupid. He tricks the suckers easily. The CCP is a a communist organization, satans communist organization.

You should use your God given brain and get a clue when the govt violates peoples constitutional rights and forces the jab and Pfizer wants to release its info in 75 years. DUH?
Take care. God bless.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin