Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 673
We are in the hands of buffoons.
Both of our Countries are in

Those buffons just worked a 50 year plan to subvert our three branches of govt and constitution resulting in the successful overthrow of our top govt and seated an, to us, enemy occupant in the WH.

Yes, I think people aren't wording their meaning correctly, these people ARE NOT BUFFONS/IDIOTS/MORONS, they're the opposite of that, they're working towards taking an entire country down and doing a great job at it.

yeah because we as Americans have been trained like monkeys, to constantly stand down and do nothing about it....

Jan 6th last year, was an example on how those in the government are scared to death of " the people", the ones they can't control....

they orchestrated the entire fiasco from Nancy Pelosi's office.. but then the same people didn't have to highlight how fearful they were of the crowd that vastly out numbered them, when the building was "being stormed".... these is a good reason, they quit teaching history and civics in our education system at ALL levels... those of us old enough to have lived thru the cold war, or even spent time in Europe during those days, don't have to have any of this explained to us...

Lets recall our own revolution against the British. less than 7% of our entire population took up arms against the British.. who had the largest Army and Navy in the world at the time... they don't teach that at all do they anymore...

sadly those that were taught that, and lived thru cold war times, are getting too old to stand up against this, to our full effectiveness...

recall also, communist always blame their opponents of what the communists are actually the ones guilty of....

why were the Japanese and the Nazis afraid to attack the USA geographically during WW2? the radical left is trying to take care of that problem also... and have been doing so over the last 60 years.....and exactly what both the Nazis did in Germany in the 1930s, and the Communists did in Russia at the end of WW 1... ban all private ownership of firearms....

We aren't seeing any thing new here folks.... we are finally seeing it play out here and the sheep in our nation are too blind to see the obvious....
just like the child hood story book of "The Kings New Clothes"... the public has been made blind to the obvious right in front of their faces...

yeah, posting quoting my own post....

another example of what the communists running our government will do...

you don't think the posts here aren't recorded by our government right now...our government really isn't OUR government.. its a government ran internally by our enemies, behind the shadows of the Americans on the left who have sold out themselves and our nation....

my fate probably will be, that some day down the line, these people will show up to my door step and will come to arrest Americans like me... who know history, who know their game, stand up and speak against them.... we'll be take into our front yards and shot...( like we should be doing to the communists, before they do this to us individually)...

and then the communists will label this statement as me having a "tin foil hat":, like I am the one who is mentally unbalanced, so the sheep in our society, will be blind to exactly plays out in front of their eyes? ever think of anywhere in the world, that the Communists have take over, that this scene hasn't played out over and over millions of times?

America's biggest problem in the entire picture, is the good old American Fool yourself statement: " But it can't happen here!"...

its happening here daily folks and has been for quite a while....people are just blind when they see the obvious.. because they have been brainwashed by the communist left to see exactly what they are told to see....

people can't see this entire world wide Covid farce is exactly set up for all of this...

masks don't work, but we are being brainwashed to wear them any way... subtle re education camp stuff already....we are in the middle of a war, our own nation has been infiltrated, so we are fighting the enemy from within.. and American Naiveitead is being used against us by our enemies... and most of our people are blind to it... and the ones that see it... well we all have the "tin foil hats".. and the sheep believe every word of it...

This is why Covid is being used, to be able to kill off many people our age, that still have the knowledge and the ability to see right thru this stuff... world wide...

And being a 54Echo in the Army... NBC Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare Officer.. we were trained to not only protect and defend against this sort of stuff like Covid, but to also use it offensively, against Troops or Civilian populations.. you don't think that the Governments want all their people to get vaccinated, even down to 5 year olds now, is for our good? Ever think that these vaccines are loaded with agents, that can be activated to kill you, by release of reagents? That technology goes back to the 50s , if not even further. Where did I get these bright ideas in my head.... the government taught me all of that via the military... we just weren't trained to do it against our own population, we were trained to do it to our enemies....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez