Rock Chuck;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day behaved itself for you and you're all well.

While I can't really say what the original intent of the group who started out from Vancouver was exactly, it's grown beyond anything that anyone would have imagined.

As mentioned, we've got a 'Fire member Nashville there. He said the other night a bunch of folks from a Hutterite colony followed the convoy for miles, maybe hours, so they could feed most of them.

This is the comment on a video from someone in Ontario.

"I sat at an on route in Ontario today, just outside of a town called Cambridge. What I saw today will forever cement my hate for what Justin Trudeau did to segregate Canadians and play us against each other. I witnessed THOUSANDS of people lining the highways in support.... AND THAT WAS IN JUST A 10 KM STRETCH. Whites, blacks, Asians and everything in between were standing shoulder to shoulder with signs of support and Canadian flags in hand. What I saw today really moved me... I'm 32 years old and will NEVER forget what I saw today. What a beautiful sight to behold"

As I've said in other posts, I would not have predicted such a strong show of support from Ontario - and boy was I ever wrong!

There were thousands of people lining the over passes of Toronto... and as a born and raised western Canuck, I'm having a hard time typing that, much less wrapping my head around what I saw.

I'm not sure we'll understand for awhile what this means, but we're not as fractured as some - myself included - thought we were.

That's actually more good than I ever thought possible, regardless of any other outcome.

Anyways that's just some random thoughts from a BC redneck, worth less than the time it takes to read.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"