Originally Posted by Penguin
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by Penguin
I attended the first night game in the history of WVU. They beat Doug Flutie and BC that night. Then I was at the 2nd one a few weeks later when WVU broke a 28 game losing streak against Penn State.

Don't know how a lot of the other stadiums stack up. And I won't be rude and insult them by trying. I just love the atmosphere. Night games and night races are just plain cool. I'm sure there are a lot of cool places to watch a game on saturday night. I wouldn't mind going to them and writing it all up if anyone is willing to pay my way. smile

Will

Will,

Come to the AU/Bama game in Nov...I'll feed ya, and may even have an extra ticket...they wont be tough to purchase I fear. But the atmosphere is always top notch regardless.

That would be one hell of a deal Jim. But that is the opening week of deer season. I probably won't be out of the woods until Thanksgiving.

Tell you what though, I would love to make a trip down to SEC country one day and see a game. Maybe we could work it out sometime. I would even leave my Wisconsin gear in the closet. smile

Will

Yeah, its our opening week too...but my buddy has his lease just a 10 minute ride from the stadium...with a nice camper too...so we get to do both that weekend.

War Damn Eagle!