Originally Posted by Todd_Bradford
You SEC boys were quick to dismiss THE Ohio State Buckeyes, but I haven't heard you sayimg much about the Bucks lately. They have a lot to prove, granted, and they haven't played a tough schedule yet, but the fact is, they're still undefeated, and just got done demolishing an inferior team from Northwestern, who they should be able to bash like that on any given Sunday. Tressel's got the boys playing good ball, and revenge is a motivating factor...... 'Till they lose, you'd best be looking out for that team from Ohio. Want to play the Bucks? 'Best watch out-you just might get what you wish for......

Okay, whatever. But I'm not sure if OSU wants to see another SEC team in a bowl game after last years game with Florida.

As for ND, As depressing as Auburn's offense has been to watch so far this year, I have at least been able console myself with the thought, "Oh well, at least our offense isn't as bad as ND's". Man oh man, how does a big name program that supposedly recruits the kind of talent ND does end up that bad?

The way some defenses are playing around the country, I think Kentucky could have a legit shot at winning or playing for a title in other conferences.

War Damn Eagle!