We are now in the master bath. The first pic is of the stone floor before the clawfoot tub was set. I gathered these flat stones from the creek that starts on our land. They are also used this way under the commodes in the half bath and in this master bath. Gathering stone out of creeks and mountain sides is hard on the back and knees, but it is free and adds to the natural elements theme.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The tub is set on the stone floor. Note the ceiling pitch above the tub area. It is a pushout space that gives great views while in the tub. There are wall sconces on each end of the tub and a built in towel cubby hidden from view.

This pic is trying to show the mirror and vanity. I made the mirror out of acid washed metal and scraps of hemlock.

The shower stall is made of galvanized sheeting with a pass through to the vanity and has a glass door The pass through allows you to grab a towel off the hook outside and adds a sense of a bigger shower.

My wife asked for a particular look for her vanity The pic doesn't show the detail very well. There is a full-length mirror opposite the vanity mirror and her closet is behind that sliding door.