10 inch block, 13 block high, termite block tops. 2000 sf. Frame is standard 2x6. 16 inch truss floor. 8/12 pitch roof trusses.

The house is a basic stick build to specs and passed inspections. The posts are only for supporting beam ceiling spans. The exterior 2x6 walls are double topped and the beams ride on that and then another double top sets on top of that basically sandwiching the beams. The roof trusses set in top of that "sandwich". I did radiant heated floors.

What is not evident in the exterior pics is the truss tails were added to allow the APPEARANCE that the extensions...made of ruff cut hemlock...are the roof structure. I had to custom make each extension that also allows the 1x12 ruff cut boards to meet the same plane as the roof sheeting. Try explaining all that to the permit app guy.

I was on a job in Palm Springs and they were building a club house at Thermal race tracks that used that technique.

I had built this thing so many times in my head that I had almost all the dimensions memorized.