Many years back I built a Swedish M38 6.5x55 into a pretty neat custom rifle. I'd just taken it out for final test firing before mounting a scope when I guy came up and said he just had to have that rifle. His offer was a bunch of Benjamins and a M600 Mohawk thrown in for good measure. I thought about it for about 30 seconds and made the deal.
Kind of sorry I got rid of the Mohawk though. I gave to to a 17 year old kid who'd hunting with me a few times but had always needed to borrow a rifle. Guess I took care of that problem. I do have an M660 that I've done a bit of custom work that I've used to take more than a few big Nevada Mule Deer. I made what was my very first long range shot on a nice 4 pointer my hunting partner had wounded and it was getting away. Took it down with one shot and when we paced it out, it was 426 paces. That was back in 1973. Love that 660. I wouldn't mind picking up another should the right one come around.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE