Crying Karen,

Were you thinking about me again,with the punctuation slip,while professing you were not...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Embarrassingly,I can't even know what a Triple Deuce is,but it must be VERY "rewarding" for you to envision one,with your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Forced to surmise in regards to same,I'd venture a guess that the POS chambering,just might make a Fair to Middlin' .378" Donor. Mebbe even in a 7" RPM Hawk' chambered 223 SALAMI,MacaMillion,TT Flatty,yada,yada,yada...the usual. Especially,if/when throated for .545 BC's. Hint.

So this is a VERY big day for you,because now you can say you've "seen" one and show your "pards" my pictures! The noises you hear,are betwixt your crossed-eyes and is Reality colliding with your Fantasies,yet again. You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."